connecting my heart to my head.

dear faithful friends, as i'm sure you've noticed from my lack of posts over the years, i am not great at keeping my blog up to date with my life. it's true that weak internet connections, busy travel schedules, etc etc etc play a part in this and have brought me to the realization that when life is moving at a bajillion miles per hour, which it often is, i work better in images than in words. so, in an attempt to get the stories out of my head and onto this page, i am going to post in a different way for a little while. one photo a day for as many days as i remember to do it.

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP