photo of the day.

Capricorn Park is a vibrant shanty township in South Africa. Never a dull moment...and lots of interesting faces, like this little guys piercing green eyes.

misie  – (May 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

I adore this little face. It's faces like these that make me want to sell everything I own, put on a linen tunic*, gladiator sandals, a hair wrap and just sit and stare into eyes like these everyday of my life.

[* one must have their wardrobe picked out before making life changing decisions]

Diane.  – (May 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM)  

it just occurred to me that i don't own a single linen tunic. i better get on that, stat.

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP