grace that suffices.

I am a bit late in posting this (it's from April) but thought it might give some clear answers to some questions that I have been getting regarding my health. It was written at the height of my sickness and explains a lot of what I went through/am going through.Thanks for taking the time to read this.
(p.s. you can click on the image to see text larger)

evie winter  – (June 5, 2010 at 2:08 AM)  

Hi Diane, that was a helpful article. Sorry you have been going through such a rough time, I have been thinking of you lots and wondering how things were going. I shall definitely be praying more for your healimg. Love. Evie

Kimi  – (June 5, 2010 at 6:16 AM)  

Wow I had no idea you were going through all of this! It's good to hear you are stable and God's goodness. <3

Anonymous –   – (August 12, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP