MS Paint Revolution.

I remember days back in the 90's before I knew what Photoshop was, before fancy "apps" for painting and drawing, where the cool way to color digital pictures was with PAINT for Windows.  I was about 10 years old. My skills have not improved.

Per the request of my dear friend, Cambria, I have decided to post my (ahem) "artwork" on my blog.
I think I have a future here.





Kimi  – (April 6, 2011 at 7:54 PM)  

hahha! love all of them! :)

jannelle  – (April 7, 2011 at 3:28 PM)  

this is PERFECT! i love it. it reveals a bit how you see the your life.. and i like the way you see your life and the people in it :)

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP