back to the blog.

Hello, blog. I am sorry that I have been neglecting you but I have been a little bit preoccupied with our NEW BABY. Yes, I finally had that baby that we were waiting on. Margot Day Schallert. She arrived a week after her due date on September 6, 2011. Her story and a proper introduction coming soon! She is cuter than this blog and she doesn't have HTML issues that make my posts off-centered.

Anywayyyy....baby Margot is not the only one that needs an introduction. There are several more staff for the Community Transformations DTS that need one as well. I am way behind on posting these and the school starts in 11 days so I will be posting a few a day. So, without further adieu, meet Kailyn!



Meet the Staff: Kailyn Kennedy from Community Transformations on Vimeo.

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP