Tunes for Sale!

We are selling CD's from Steve's former band, The Tide, to raise funds for our upcoming trip to South Africa. Please leave a comment below with your e-mail address to order! $10

Anonymous –   – (September 11, 2012 at 8:15 PM)  

Hey..I know you posted this a long time ago, but could I still buy a CD? I've been looking for what I think is the tides ep that has table for two, and holiday love on it. My email is davidjcuffman@yahoo.com. thank you!

kelkel24  – (December 4, 2014 at 11:20 AM)  

hello ive been looking for the songs the attraction and in need of rest. id really love to own this copy by christmas if possible. I know u post this awhile ago but id love to hear from you. I can give u 20!

my email is kfreeze1388@gmail.com

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP