If one suffers, we all suffer.



My husband is going to Pakistan in a few weeks to help distribute water filters to flood victims and to document one of the greatest natural disasters ever known to our earth. My thoughts and prayers have been focused on those who are suffering from waterborne diseases now more than ever as I ponder what my response to my suffering brothers and sisters in Pakistan will be.

If you are wondering the same thing and would like to take action for those who have been so devastated by the floods in Pakistan, leave a comment below or e-mail me at diane@photogenx.net and maybe we can come up with some solutions together.

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP