"The greatest dad in the hole world"

Since I travel a lot and am usually in a different time zone from my family, l gave my Dad a journal last year that he could write in and then give to me and I could write in and then give back to him...you get the idea. I thought it was an original idea but it seems that I have done this before. He recently sent me this entry that I wrote to him back in '93. I was seven years old. I still have an affinity for office supply stores.

**my spelling got better and I went on to compete in and place in a spelling bee just two years later. heck yeah.

Kimi  – (December 30, 2010 at 6:12 AM)  

sooooooooooooooooo precious! :)

Jannelle  – (January 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM)  

melted my heart. the spelling is classic!

layne  – (January 22, 2011 at 11:21 AM)  

oh my gosh this is The Cutest Thing Everrrrr

Post a Comment

© 2010 unless otherwise stated all photos are copyright diane schallert and may not be used without permission. thanks.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP